In my last post, I mentioned that I’d hit a little snag when I was migrating my live site over to my new architecture. When I built my test site it always used a subdomain (beta.cirriustech.co.uk) so I never had any issue with DNS. However, when I migrated my live site over, I had built it with a subdomain for testing (prod.cirriustech.co.uk) whilst the live site on WebApp/Grav still used the naked domain (cirriustech.

Continue reading

Author's picture

Cirrius Tech | Serious About Tech

This is the personal blog of Graham Gold, covering all aspects of tech that interest me both personally and professionally. To see more about me visit my About Me page.

IT Professional

Scotland