Say Hello World to Hugo!
In my recent posts, I spent a lot of time talking about Hugo and Static Websites in Azure.
I’ve now finished converting the content from this existing blog over to Hugo, underpinned by:
- Azure Static Websites
- Azure Storage
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Functions
- Cloudflare CDN
It’s now available to preview at https://beta.cirriustech.co.uk - go give it a try!
I’ll likely be moving the root domain over to the new site within the next week.
Before I do - a quick list of what’s new/better/different.
- Sharing : You can now share any post to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn direct from the navigation bar at the bottom of the page (also visible when scrolling up).
- Dynamic Sidebar/Header Bar depending on screen size/orientation.
- Sidebar hides when viewing posts so you get to view them full width. Menu always available via the hamburger menu top-left.
- More links in the menu/sidebar for my social pages.
- Improved page load times!
- Whilst the blog URLs haven’t changed, URLs for tag pages have changed e.g. from
- RSS feed URL will change from
I hope you like the new look!
As ever, thanks for reading and feel free to leave comments below.